- Coordinate training activities for clients including post-training reports.
- Manage relationship with clients, facilitators and related vendors.
- Source for training partnership with organisations.
- Evaluate the success of training programs and recommend improvements to management.
- Partner with the HCM Officer to develop training programs for staff.
- Partnering with the communication to create branding documents and marketing contents.
- Overseeing the use of a learning management system.
- Research and develop relevant course materials to achieve training objectives.
- Select and assign facilitators to conduct specific training programs.
- Work with logistics officers to ensure all software and hardware are available and functioning before commencing training programs.
- Facilitate training courses.
- Organise and edit training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Independently fulfil duties using technological tools that are required.
- Create and manage the budget for training projects.
- Create reports and recommend courses of action to management.
- Evaluate competitor data and statistics to develop business strategy and drive growth.
- Support financial advisory team with research and developing reports.
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned.
- B.sc in any related field to social and management sciences.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in a related role.
- Great analytical and decision skills.
- Ability to work independently and collectively.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with clients.
- Strong writing and reports skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- ACA or ACCA required.
- Ability to facilitate training courses required.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Current Vancancies|