PearlMutual is searching for a creative, quick-thinking Social Media Intern to work with the communications team.
Responsibilities will include
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare blog post drafts using digital publishing tools
- Suggest and create content along all media channels
- Monitor Engagement on social media posts across all platforms.
- Take note of customers and industry trends to help in creating communication/marketing strategies and ideas.
- Design social media posts based on direction from the communications team.
- Update our websites as needed
- Proofread content before release
- Collate and analyze engagement metrics across various platforms
- Contribute to preparing monthly analytics reports
- Experience creating visual content for social media*
- Working experience with design platforms (e.g. Canva)
- Working experience with productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Office Suites)
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven research ability
- Experience with social media platforms* (e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Displayed interest in Finance or Data Analytics
- SEO experience is an added advantage
- Experience editing videos or creating animations is also an added advantage
- Ability to work well with others
- Organized, detailed and quick to learn
*Experience with personal social media pages counts
- Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject Social Media Intern Application
- Include 2 copies of previous visual/digital design work
- Include at least a sample of your written work as a separate page on your CV. (e.g. blogpost, technical writing, social media post caption)
- Include any relevant social media handles that reflect your experience with the platform(s)
|Job Category||Current Vancancies|