Our company wishes to invite interested candidates including prospective Corp Members (Male/Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment or a recent graduate who is looking for a place of internship within Lagos preferable lekki axis.
Female Candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities will be
- Engage in collecting and analyzing data and forecasting macroeconomic and financial conditions.
- Contribute to writing, editing, and producing publications/reports.
- Assist with research on the firms (SME) looking to engage in our investment platform (BridgeAngels)
- Assist in the preparation of business plans, strategic documents, and market/feasibility study
- Involve in marketing and managing client relationships
- Interacting with high-level finance professionals
- BSc. in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Applied Mathematics.
- 0 – 2years of working experience in related areas
- Strong communication skills and, especially, excellent writing and editing skills
- Flexibility in working in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Computer literacy
- A high degree of competency in mathematics and data analysis
- Good knowledge of graphic and narrative techniques for the presentation of data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
The ideal candidate must be vibrant, smart and a creative thinker. Also, he/she must be willing to work with the company for up to a year.
If interested, kindly complete the following form: https://forms.gle/z6r3Vbdkhz4kzvRK7
|Job Category||Current Vancancies|