Our company is looking for a finance/Admin Team Lead with strong experience in Accounting Finance, and Personnel Management. PearlMutual Consulting Ltd is a business advisory firm established in September 2009 to offer services in Capital Raising, Financial Advisory, and Executive Training. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). PearlMutual has a board, and its head office is in Lekki, Lagos.
- Accurate record-keeping of all transactions
- Balance sheets, company budget, and invoice preparation.
- Provide leadership on financial and administrative issues
- Bank statement reconciliation and financial audit preparation.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Financial policy review and implementation
- Improves financial status by analyzing results, identifying trends, and recommending actions.
- Tracking, analyzing, and updating macroeconomic data
- Supports the strategic vision of the management team by analyzing the financial position, and making recommendations.
- Office supply maintenance
- Financial and administrative report preparation
- Management of the company’s database and filing system.
- Travel arrangement preparation and appointments scheduling
You will need to show:
- Strong numeracy, analytical, and strategy skills
- Good research skills
- Planning and organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- IT competence and computer literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- The ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly
- Commercial awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field – finance, economics, accounting
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in accounting, banking, finance, or related areas
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office tools
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Flexibility in working in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Computer literacy
- A high degree of competency in accounting and data analysis
Send your CV to email@example.com with the heading Application for the Finance/Admin Team Lead Role
|Job Category||Current Vancancies|