PearlCon Training in conjunction with Global Academy of Finance Managers (GAFM) is organising a 5 days training on Certified Risk Analyst (CRA) Training. This training is designed to give insight to the implementation of appropriate Enterprise Risk Management system i.e. policies, procedures, practices, and accountability required to establish the right levels of Risk Management in compliance with current standards and other requirements for your organization. Our trainings are designed and delivered to provide a hands-on learning experience, as our experienced faculty members use case-studies, exercises, group discussions, and explanatory notes to deliver robust sessions.
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to,
- Benchmark their ERM practices against the ERM framework in order to measure their present practices stand-up to industry standards
- Comply with the requirements for corporate governance
- Learn how to align risk appetite and strategy
- Enhance risk response decisions and reduce operational surprises and losses
- Identify and manage multiple and cross-organizational risks
- Provide integrated responses to multiple risks
- Improve the deployment of capital
Who Should Attend?
- Risk Managers
- Finance Managers & Professionals
Duration: 5 days
- Module 1: Overview of risk management
- Module 2: Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Overview of COSO framework
- Module 4: The universe of risk
- Module 5: Definition of various types of corporate risks
- Module 6: Key Components of Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Module 7: Key Components of Enterprise Risk Management Framework (contd)
- Module 8: Risk management tools:
- Module 9: Operational risk
- Module 10: Credit Risk
- Module 11: Market Risk
- Module 12: Current Issues and previous failures in ERM
For enquiries and registration, kindly leave a comment below
2 thoughts on “Certified Risk Analyst”
May I please know when next the CRA course will be organized
Dear TBA, thank you for getting in touch with us. Kindly note that the next CRA training will take place by early March 2019. Please call us on 08165789484 for further details. Regards.