Advanced Financial Statement Analysis gives participants a good understanding of how to interpret financial statements created and published by companies. It enables users of financial accounting to develop skills necessary in the analysis of financial statements for economic decision-making. Financial Statement analysis is the first step in financial storytelling. Understanding what numbers are saying allows users to craft a story that is easily understood by their audience including investors, shareholders, banks and credit providers.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic techniques of financial statement analysis
- Appreciate the linkage between strategic business analysis, accounting analysis and financial analysis
- Analyze financial statements for investments, credit, business and management decisions
- Recognize the financial health and operating status of the company to increase the awareness of cost control
- Apply the analysis of financial statements to the bigger picture of presenting results to stakeholders.
- Acquire the ability to calculate essential liquidity, solvency and profitability ratios.
Course Model ⓘ: Full Virtual
Available training dates:
Go back to the full course calendar