Corporate finance is the area of finance dealing with the sources of funding and the capital structure of corporations and the actions that managers take to increase the value of the firm to the shareholders, as well as the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources.
The primary goal of corporate finance is to maximize or increase shareholder value. The main concepts in the study of corporate finance are applicable to the financial problems of all kinds of firms.
The target audience for this training are managers, supervisors, and individuals who are involved in making decisions in at middle to top management level.
At the end of the training, we believe participants will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts of corporate governance.
- Understand the valuation implications of corporate governance.
- Explore the concept of merger & acquisition, its principles, objectives, practices and process.
- Understand merger & acquisition and corporate restructuring.
- Understand the effects of merger & acquisition as regards to various sectors.
- Explore capital budgeting, its concepts, principles and process.
- Differentiate the various cash flows that are relevant to investment projects.
- Understand practical issue in capital structure policy.
Duration: 3 days
- Module 1: Corporate Finance: Objectives & Guiding Principles
- Module 2: Capital Budgeting
- Module 3: Overview Of Corporate Finance Tools
- Module 4: Fundamentals Project Finance M&A
- Module 5: Introduction To Securitization
- Module 6: Key Securitization Structures.
- Module 7: Legal Issues
For enquiries and registration, kindly leave a comment below