Business analysis is the fastest growing field in business today and organizations are realizing its role in workplace as both strategic and tactical. Business Analysis helps an organization to improve how it conducts its functions and activities to reduce overall costs, provide more efficient use of scare resources and better support customers. Business managers and analysts require deep understanding of various issues to improve their ability to structure better deals and proffer lasting solutions for companies with financial and funding needs.
At the end of the training, participants have better understanding regarding the following:
- Macroeconomic analysis.
- Analyze the strategic importance of industries.
- Business strategy development and formulation.
- Introduce best practices for planning and managing business solution.
- Capital Budgeting
- Balance Sheet restructuring and financial re-engineering
- Identifying and negotiating the most suitable transaction structures based on client’s needs, objectives and general market conditions
- Evaluating Synergy pre and post mergers
- Various securitization structures
- Due diligence required to consummate workable structure
Course model ⓘ: Blended
Available training dates:
- 24th to 26th of September (Register)
Go back to the full course calendar