Portfolio management is the embodiment of the complete investment process. As an introductory course, this training covers the basics of the capital market environment, the development of an investment policy statement and portfolio framework. The training will also address capital market expectations, how asset allocation decisions influence risk management, and the factors to consider when evaluating portfolio performance and re-balancing decisions.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior managers and executives
- Portfolio consultants and analysts
- Professionals looking to pivot to portfolio management careers
- Recent graduates looking to establish a career in portfolio management
At the end of the training, participants will have an understanding of
- Regulatory considerations, investment committees and the approval process.
- Characteristics of asset classes
- Fundamental risk and return measurements
- Key tools of portfolio management
- Portfolio management strategies
- Risk management in portfolio
Course model ⓘ: Full virtual and Blended
Available training dates
- 11th of September 2020 (Register)
- 5th to 6th of November 2020 (Register)
- 14th to 15th of January 2021 (Register)
Go back to the full course calendar