Business analysis is the fastest-growing field in business today and organizations realize that the role of Business Analyst is both strategic and tactical. Business Analysis helps an organization to improve how it conducts its functions and activities, to reduce overall costs, provide more efficient use of scarce resources and better support customers.
This course will help individuals and analysts to learn fundamental business concept with emphasis on the new normal with the advent of the COVID-19 global pandemic and apply them in their business environment.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to,
• Familiarize with their immediate macroeconomic environment.
• Analyze the strategic importance of their industry.
• Understand Leverage analysis and modelling techniques.
• Implement Business strategy and formulation.
• Introduce best practices for planning and managing business solution.
Course model ⓘ: Full Virtual
Available training dates:
- 7th of August 2020 (Register)
Go back to the full course calendar