Many lending institutions across the world are burdened with a high level of actual or potential non-performing loans and other credit exposures. In these situations, lenders need to maximize their recovery rates and optimize their long-term returns. Experience is required to analyze the cause of the borrower’s problems, to design and to implement an optimal restructuring solution.
This one-day intensive training will equip participants with the tools to set up early warning system, recognize early warning signs, work out loan process and steps, review loan recovery steps and much more.
At the end of the training, participants will understand:
- Learn how to set up an early warning system
- Prevent problem loans by being able to recognize early warning signs
- Recognize and dealing with borrowers who over trades
- Loan workout process and steps
- Ensure maximum recovery when encountering problem loans
- Know the key responsibilities of an account manager
- Review loan recovery steps that enhance the achievement of results
Who should attend?
This training is ideal for:
- Credit and Loan officers
- Relationship officers
- Heads of credit administration
- Compliance officers
- Regulators and Auditors
Course Model ⓘ: Full Virtual