Many lending institutions across the world are still burdened with a high level of actual or potential non-performing loans or other credit exposures. In these situations, lenders need to maximize their recovery rates and optimize their long-term returns. Experience is required to analyze the cause of the borrower’s problems and to design and implement an optimal restructuring solution.
This one day intensive training will equip participants on how to set up early warning system, recognize early warning signs, work out loan process and steps, review loan recovery steps etc.
At the end of the training, participants will understand have:
- Learn how to set up an early warning system
- Prevent problem loans by being able to recognize early warning signs
- Recognize and dealing with borrowers who overtrades
- Loan workout process and steps
- Ensure maximum recovery when encountering problem loans
- Know the key responsibilities of an account manager
- Review loan recovery steps that enhances achievement of results
Who should attend?
The target audience for this training are:
- Credit and Loan officers
- Relationship officers
- Heads of credit administration
- Compliance officers
- Regulators and Auditors
Course Duration: 1 day
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Setting up an Early Warning System
- Module 3: Dealing with Problem Loans and Restructuring Credit
For enquiries and registration, kindly leave a comment below