In view of the growing demand for experts in the financial services sector, PearlCon Training in conjunction with Global Academy of Finance Managers (GAFM) has put together a exclusive Master Financial Planner (MFP) certification program to help prepare career candidates and existing finance professionals in their aim of achieving a satisfying career path..
At the end of the training, participants will understand how to
- Quantitative, analytical, and technical skills needed to address complex financial situations.
- The ability to apply their knowledge to real-world problems in financial planning.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment in which financial planning occurs and familiarity with relevant licensing, reporting, and compliance requirements.
- Recognize the ethical dilemmas that may arise in financial planning practice and familiarity with appropriate responses to those dilemmas.
Duration: 5 days
Module 1: Introduction to financial planning
- Economic environment and its effect on financial planning
- Basics of a financial plan
- Assessment of Risk and Client Behaviour
- Investment planning
- Insurance Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement planning
- Market Economics
- Business Finance
- Markets, Funds, ETFs, And Index Principles
- Accessing Finance
- Financial analysis and valuation
- Market regulatory requirement, laws and ethics
- Managing and Marketing Financial Services and Products
- Debt Management
- Managed funds
- Financial plan construction and professional responsibilities
- Financial Mathematics
- Asset Allocation Techniques
- Preparing Investment Policy Statements
- Regulatory Environment
- Measuring Performance
For enquiries and registration, kindly leave a comment below